Disclaimer: the Ultimate Disney Computer System is designed for persons with computer experience. The Disney Experience is not responsible for any damage―physical, electrical, or otherwise―as a result of following the directions. These instructions are merely guidelines and some steps may not apply depending on your computer system. Downloading anything from this site constitutes your agreement and understanding of these conditions, and you wave the webmaster of this site from any responsibility and/or damage. For further disclaimer information, refer to the Terms of Service.
To choose a different wallpaper, visit the Desktop Wallpaper section.
Logon Studio is required to use this Windows XP logon screen. The graphics line up correctly only if you have one user account on your computer (i.e. you're the only one who uses it). To change the Windows logon screen, follow these steps:
- Download the file, and save it in a permanent location. DO NOT UNZIP THE FILE!
- Open Logon Studio.
- Press the Load button.
- Locate the folder that contains the downloaded file.
- Choose the file that you saved, and press Open.
- Choose Disneyesque from the logon theme list.
- Press the Apply button. The computer will quickly log you out so that you can see the logon screen in action.
- Log back in, and close Logon Studio.
134 Windows system icons! IconPackagercan help you easily change many system-wide icons.
"Classic Mickey" Folder Icons
29 Windows folder icons! Use these to replace the folder icons in the Disneyesque system icons (see above).