Do not sell or re-distribute in any way or form.
(But feel free to link to this page.)
- Main Street Train Station
- Height: 15"
- Width: 8"
- Length: 48"
- Main Street Trash Can
- Height: 3.75"
- Width: 1.75"
- Depth: 1.8"
- 444 full-color model parts (31 sheets)
- Illustrated instructions (18 pages)
- Adobe® Reader®
- Color Printer
- Craft Knife* (X-acto is a popular brand)
- White paint
- Quarter-inch diameter wooden dowels
*Craft knives (like X-acto knives) are VERY DANGEROUS! Any knife is dangerous; use with caution.
(Adobe® Reader® required)
†By downloading any of these files, you agree to the enclosed License Agreement.
- Model Instructions and License Agreement†
- Model Parts 1-8
- Model Parts 9-15
- Model Parts 16-24
- Model Parts 25-31
Steve made this nifty modification to the Main Street Trash Can mini model. Click on the link to view the full-sized parts. Right-click and choose 'save as'. Print, cut, and assemble the pieces.
Designed by Rebecca P. Chestney.
Add fire suppression supply boxes to decorate the station.
- Do you have a model modification that you'd like to share? Email your pictures!