Do not sell or re-distribute in any way or form.
(But feel free to link to this page.)
- 5 Playing Pieces
- 2 Dice
- 1 Clock Marker
- 56 Fortune Cards
- 1 Fortune Cards Tuck Box (newly added for 2014!)
- 1 Game Board
- Assembly Instructions
- Game Instructions
- Height: 15.75''
- Width: 21.81''
- Depth: 18.5''
- 197+ Full-color Parts (59 sheets, 59+ printed)
- Illustrated Assembly Instructions (16 pages)
- Illustrated Game Instructions
- 2-5 Players
- Ages 6+
- Tab-and-Slot Assembly
- Adobe® Reader®
- Color Printer
- Card Stock (important!)
- Craft Knife* (or equivalent craft knife)
- Cardboard or foam board
*Craft knives (like X-acto knives) are VERY DANGEROUS! Any knife is dangerous; use with caution.
(Adobe® Reader® required)
†By downloading any of these files, you agree to the enclosed License Agreement.
This board game is large, and it does not break down. Keep this in mind for storage solutions.
- Assembly Instructions and License Agreement†
- Game Play Instructions
- Game Parts 1-7
- Game Parts 8-15
- Game Parts 16-22
- Game Parts 23-28
- Game Parts 29-34
- Game Parts 35-40
- Game Parts 41-46
- Game Parts 47-51
- Game Parts 52-53—Fortune Cards
- Game Parts 54-56—Fortune Cards
- Game Parts 57-59—Fortune Cards
- Fortune Cards Tuck Box (newly added for 2014!)
Blank Fortune Cards (jpeg)
Compliment your copy of the board game with the Haunted Mansion dice tower.
Do you have a model modification that you'd like to share? Email your pictures!