Do not sell or re-distribute in any way or form.
(But feel free to link to this page.)
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 22.5"
- 518 full-color model parts (42 sheets)
- Illustrated instructions (23 pages)
- Drawbridge raises and lowers.
- Adobe® Reader®
- Color Printer
- Craft Knife* (X-acto is a popular brand)
- Black marker/paint
- Black string/thread
- Short lengths of tiny chain
*Craft knives (like X-acto knives) are VERY DANGEROUS! Any knife is dangerous; use with caution.
(Adobe® Reader® required)
†By downloading any of these files, you agree to the enclosed License Agreement.
- Model Instructions and License Agreement†
- Model Parts 1-4
- Model Parts 5-8
- Model Parts 9-13
- Model Parts 14-19
- Model Parts 20-23
- Model Parts 24-28
- Model Parts 29-34
- Model Parts 35-38
- Model Parts 39-42
By downloading any of these files, you agree to the enclosed License Agreement.
Recreate the alcove that was originally built into the castle, but was later sealed up by three windows.
- Add lights for beautiful lighting effects.
Land) created a miniature Walt Disney (left) walking through the castle
just like in the famous photo. Dan used a different image of Walt, but you
can download the original image (right) for yourself.
Right-click and choose 'save as'. Print, cut, and glue the two pieces together, then glue the figure to the rear side of the castle (or a small base).
- In the Snow White's Wishing Well paper model is a bonus miniature of the well, a perfect addition to Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- Becky adds a little more dimension to the castle.
Do you have a model modification that you'd like to share? Email your pictures!